Description of Operation and Tender Parameters
TDF Operation ID: F39
Operation Format: Fixed-Rate
Interest Rate: 0.26000%
Notification Date (summary results):
Maximum Number of Tenders: 1
Minimum Tender Amount:
Maximum Tender Amount (per institution):
Award Minimum Amount:
Award Maximum Amount:
All tenders that are complete and compliant with the operation parameters listed above will be automatically awarded in full at the interest rate shown above. The minimum tender amount is
Submission of Tender
Participants must submit tenders by accessing the Term Deposit Facility application (https://www.federalreserve.org/arrow/ARROWWeb/home.do) between the opening time and the closing time on the operation date.
Participants will be able to view their awards by accessing the Term Deposit Facility application.
Summary operation results will be published on the
For media inquiries, call 202-452-2955.
TNS 30BautistaJude 140516-4736697 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married