Contract award: nds operation of information systems.
Providing all services related to the operation of IT systems contracting authority, including everyday, ongoing, and planned operational activities aimed at ensuring the operability of hardware infrastructure, system environment and application layer of the IT infrastructure.
Business hours will be directed to the following:
- Call center activities (collection, record keeping and information management activities necessary to ensure the operation and service support);
- Operating and maintenance of equipment and system software continuously performed (activities serving to identify non-standard operating conditions of equipment and system software activities providing the required functionality of equipment and system software activities providing the information required safety equipment and system software);
- Operating and maintenance of equipment and system software implemented as appropriate (reconfiguration work of individual systems, rights management and access to systems, backup and archiving activities, the activities carried out by identifying abnormal conditions of use, and system software, the activities carried out by identifying security incidents equipment and operating system software, the activities carried out at the request of the contracting authority contact person);
- Activities related to the development of IT systems (planning and coordination of the deployment of new versions and subsystems, training environments and approaches for deployment, cooperation in deploying new and updated version (update) software applications and control functionality to download new equipment, system software and software applications to service).
Other operational activities of the department (keeping records and reporting aimed at processing the required operational reports and operational status information and services, planning and management of preventive maintenance and repair, operational and safety audits, management of internal processes and cooperation with other ingredients, creating reports within BI based on the requirements of individual sections). Operational activities of the department relating to production, test and development environment of the contracting authority.
The contract also includes service repair, replacement, maintenance and reconfiguration inoperable or malfunctioning hardware and subsequent testing functionality.
Total final value of contract(s): 7 560
Date of contract award decision:
(NOTE: Other contractors detail is available in attached document)
Contractor name : TEMPEST A.S.
Contractor address : 31326650
821 04 Bratislava
Implementing agency : NÁrodnÁ dialnicnÁ spolocnost, a.s.
MlynskÉ nivy 45
Contact point(s): NÁrodnÁ dialnicnÁ spolocnost, a.s., MlynskÉ nivy 45, 821 09 Bratislava
For the attention of: Ing. KatarÍna Andra cÍkovÁ
821 09 Bratislava-Ru inov
Telephone: +421 258311106
Fax: +421 258311701
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.ndsas.sk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.uvo.gov.sk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga