Etisalat, a major telecom group in the
The revolutionary device has been made available across all Etisalat business centres and key retail outlets in the
The new phone has a liquid crystal display (LCD) on one side and an electronic paper display on the other, making it the first dual-screen smartphone in the world.
The 4.3-inch LCD display can be used like a normal Android phone, while the rear display features ever-present notifications without draining the phone battery. The gently curved
Available in black colour from Etisalat at launch, with white to be available soon, the all-new YotaPhone handset is free on an 18-month contract plan for Dh250 (
Alternatively, users can get Dh500 upfront discount on the cost of the device on a 12-month package. Prepaid customers get 1 GB monthly data for Dh99 with the first month free of rental charges.
Customers will also be able to take advantage of Etisalat's 4G LTE network, which covers 85 per cent of the inhabited area of the country and allows users of 4G phones to connect to the internet at speeds up to 150 Mbps. –
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly