The loans are available in the following counties:
"Businesses that suffered economic losses as a result of the disaster and want to apply for low-interest loans from the SBA are urged to do so before the
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) up to
30 years. The loans are intended to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other expenses that could have been paid had the disaster not occurred. To be considered for this assistance, eligible entities need to apply by the deadline.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
To obtain disaster loan information and application forms, call the
The deadline for economic injury applications is
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Release Number: 14-212, NY 13797
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High