It's not too late to apply for a place on the Transformers programme (http://www.museumsassociation.org/professional-development/15042014-transformers-radical-change-in-museums), the
The deadline for applications has been extended until
Anyone working in or for museums and galleries, in any mid-career role, is eligible to apply. The MA is looking for professionals with ideas for values-based change who want to make a difference to their organisation and community through their practice.
Candidates should have the support of their organisation to make changes to the way they work.
Participants will benefit from a personalised programme of development and learning activities, two residential sessions plus ongoing support from a project coach to help them get the most out of the scheme.
There is no fee to participate and reasonable travel costs will be supported. The scheme is supported by funding from CyMAL,
The programme will run from
CC AutoTriage13cn-140515-30TagarumaMar-4735903 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile