Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Density functional theory calculations are in good agreement with experimental results and give two similar, stable configurations for the orientation of these molecules on graphene."
For more information on this research see: Orientation of a Mono layer of Dipolar Molecules on
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting P.S. Johnson,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z