Crude oil futures for June are down
On Wednesday, crude oil futures ended up
A smaller than expected decline in US crude stockpiles also contributed to oil's rise.
Meanwhile, natural gas for June is down
The jobless claims report for the week ended
Around the same time, the New York Federal Reserve is set to release the results of its regional manufacturing survey for May. Economists expect the general business conditions index to rise to 5 in May from 1.29 in April.
The Philadelphia Federal Reserve's manufacturing survey for the region and the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly