But it said full-year guidance remains unchanged at 420,000 ounces at a cost of
"Despite the recent gold price weakness, the operation remains relatively low cost and, with capital expenditure set to reduce significantly as the…expansion programme is commissioned, is set to deliver substantial free cash flows for the remainder of the mine life," said chair
Revenue fell to
The company recently drew closer to the end of a long-running court battle over the validity of an exploration licence in
The new ruling will restrict third parties from challenging contractual agreements between the Egyptian government and investors, which appears to encompass pending lawsuits.
Shares closed 3.36 per cent down.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows