The petroleum and natural gas company said its net loss widened to
The company said its petroleum and natural gas revenues more than tripled to
Caza also said its natural gas production more than doubled to 101,709 million cubic feet from 39,742 million cubic feet the previous year, meaning that the company's net average production volumes almost tripled to 685 barrels of oil equivalent per day from 230 barrels.
The company said this figure has since further increased to 985 barrels of oil equivalent per day for the month of April, which is in line with company forecasts and expectations.
However, Caza said its expenses increased to
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey