OIL EXPLORER Cairn Energy yesterday said it has secured a
"The cash flow from these fields will underpin delivery of future exploration programmes with appropriate capital allocation within a balanced portfolio," said the
Cairn began drilling at the first of two planned exploration wells located off Senegal in April.
It said it continues to engage with the Indian government's income tax department over an ongoing tax dispute.
All resolutions were passed at yesterday's annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya