The memorial museum of Razzakov will open the exhibition of children's art titled World through the Eyes of Children on
The event is aimed at promotion of a sense of patriotism among the children, forming a historical memory of the country, city, people, as well as at expansion of children's knowledge about the surrounding world.
The initiators of the event are the joint directorate of the memorial museums in
The International Museum Day is annually marked around the world since 1977. This day, the museums host various exhibitions, and the museum employees give different lectures and excursions, present gifts, and etc.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border