BaseHealth, the maker of the integrated health management platform GenophenTM, today announced the addition of Dr.
BaseHealth's platform, Genophen, combines genomic data with clinical and behavioral analysis to engage patients with their physicians in a highly-collaborative way. The genomic component of the product is a key differentiator for the company, and Dr. Ronaghi brings the needed expertise to optimize genomic data's platform value.
"We're very pleased to welcome Dr.
Dr. Ronaghi is also an inventor of Pyrosequencing, the first next-generation DNA sequencing technology, and the founder of
"BaseHealth is pioneering the space of doctor-driven personal genomics," said Dr. Ronaghi, CTO of
Dr. Ronaghi joins a renowned group of Board Members including serial Internet and life sciences investor
The learn more about BaseHealth, visit: http://www.BaseHealth.com.
BaseHealth is the maker of Genophen, an integrated health management platform that combines genomic data with clinical and behavioral analysis to engage patients with their physicians in a highly-collaborative way. BaseHealth was founded by a team of leading researchers, computer scientists, healthcare executives, and scientific advisors from
The company began operations in 2011 and is based in
BaseHealth. Be well.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11851682.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border