"With Meru, we have the secure mobility we need, and it's very easy to manage. We provide electricity to everyone on
N.V. Elmar employees appreciate the simplicity of the Meru Wi-Fi and the connectivity has been flawless -- a great improvement over the consumer-grade Wi-Fi access points the island utility had been using. The Meru network supports about 500 devices, including laptops, tablets, printers and cameras. In addition to using company-issued laptops and tablets, staff members use their personal tablets and smartphones at the office. Elmar plans to expand BYOD access to include business applications and to roll out Wi-Fi networking to its seven substations to support video surveillance for increased security.
"Meru empowers small and midsized businesses with enterprise-grade intelligent Wi-Fi that just works," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation