The new campus will be constructed in phases and include both research manufacturing and commercial manufacturing facilities. Facilities constructed in phase 1 will double the company's current manufacturing capacity and be operational by the fourth quarter of 2015. Upon completion of the entire project, the site will triple current capacity and can have more than 1,500 employees, including chemists, production staff, and supporting staff, to seamlessly move new chemical entities from early stage process development through preclinical and clinical deliveries to commercial production.
"This project marks an important milestone in STA's mission of building a fully integrated API development and manufacturing platform," said Dr.
Keywords for this news article include: Pharmaceutical Companies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American