LoanLove.com is a borrower advice website that is dedicated to helping people find loans that they will love. With connections to top rated industry professionals, in-depth information and valuable resources, the website has quickly become a trusted destination for current news and expert loan advice. Recently
This new guide from
The Federal Reserve, for example, will be slowing its bond purchases, leading to an increase in interest rates. The expected result will be bonds with lower prices. But this does not mean that investors should dump their bonds. There are many reasons for fluctuation in interest rates and bond markets and understanding some of these factors and relationships can help borrowers to make the most informed decisions regarding their mortgage loan rates.
The article goes on discuss some of the ups and downs of bond prices, and also takes a look at where interest rates are expected to head in the not-too-distant future.
To learn more about the factors that influence interest rates and bond prices, click here to read the full article online.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/loan-love/interest-rates-and-bonds/prweb11855713.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill