By the end of the summer of 2014, all RBS and NatWest customers will be able to access free WiFi while they bank in branch, as part of continued investment in the bank s branch network.
Free WiFi is already active in over 800 of the bank s branches across the
RBS and NatWest Mobile Banking apps saw the highest ever number of logins in the last week, at just under 17.4 million.
Over the next three years the bank is investing £750m across the
Over £3.8M is also being invested to introduce five new mobile van banks that will serve a further 90 communities up and down the country. They will include new technology and a new layout to serve customers better.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana