The Federal Reserve app that serves as a gateway to new speeches, press releases and data from the
The app was first introduced to the public late in 2011 as an iPad app. The new version, which features a completely redesigned user interface, can be used on any iOS or Android operating system.
Called "The Fed," the app provides easy access to a wide range of information. It offers links to the most recent speeches, testimony and news releases from the
"Currently about 19,000 users have downloaded the original version of the app on their iPad," said
iOS users can find the updated app on the iTunes apps store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-fed/id460450216?ls=1&mt=8(external), and Android users can download the app from the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.federalreserveboard.thefed(external).
For more information about the app, contact
TNS 30BautistaJude 140514-4733978 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply