KSE-100 index gained 68 points yesterday to close at 28,411 points, with 121mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in NATF, PPL and BAHL whereas; top decliners were UBL, EFUG and DAWH.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Oil and Gas.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007