The session, in partnership with VCE, global leader in converged cloud infrastructure solutions, is to showcase innovative I.T solutions to help organizations.
Speaking on the the company's partnership with VCE,
It is also a clear sign of the company's commitment to striving to become the foremost I.T company in
On the upcoming business session for I.T executives,
"Across the globe, business organizations are turning to the VCE Vblock Systems for the fastest deployment of infrastructure and applications because it has the highest application performance and availability, and the lowest total cost of ownership," he said.
"We trust that our customers here in
On his part,
He said; "Building a converged infrastructure that is integrated, reliable, and easy to use and manage can seem almost impossible because of its attendant high risks. However, VCE solves this challenge with the Vblock Converged Infrastructure as the platforms.
It is the first completely integrated IT offering that combines best-of-breed networking, computing, storage, security, and management technologies. With Vblock Infrastructure Platforms, organizations of any size can rapidly deploy a virtual infrastructure and implement a private cloud while lowering risks and operating expenses."
Resourcery Ghana was founded in 2011 and provides end-to-end business solutions to its customers across the West African market. The company offers business solutions that cut across Enterprise Network Infrastructure, Business Voice and Video Solutions, Computing and Storage Solutions, Data Security and Business Intelligence Solutions, amongst others.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free