Mike concluded "Carney is concerned that there should be enough slack in the economy to cope with keeping interest rates low while he is also reliant on employment data which can be distorted by the inclusion of types of employment contract currently prevalent which do not necessarily result in strong gains in disposable income as economic activity picks up."
Notes for editors
For more information, quotes or commentary please contact Rani (Rani@flamepr.com) on 0203 357 9746.
Highly experienced brokers create and deliver investment strategies and ideas best suited to achieving client investment objectives. So, their advice is specific to clients needs but it is also transparent, cost effective, innovative and focussed on achieving results. In addition to advising on and buying and selling shares they also offer their clients many other solutions to satisfy their investment needs e.g. tax wrappers such as ISAs, bonds trading and CFDs.
Beaufort's Wealth Management service offers innovative investment solutions and diversified portfolio management to suit the needs of individual clients. Having access to a wide range of asset classes and investment vehicles, enables them to offer a selection of wealth management services on an advisory or discretionary basis, using modern investment management practices and technology.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment