RAM Ratings has revised the outlook on the long-term ratings of Menara ABS Berhad's Tranches A2, A3 and A4 Sukuk to negative (from stable) and maintained the outlook on Tranches A1 and B Sukuk at stable. Concurrently, it reaffirmed the ratings of Tranches A1, A2, A3, A4 (collectively known as the Tranche A Sukuk) and Tranche B at AAA, AA2, A1, A2 and AAA, respectively.
Menara ABS is a trust-owned, special-purpose vehicle incorporated solely for this sale-and-leaseback transaction involving 4 properties - Menara TM, Menara Celcom, TM Taman Desa and TM Cyberjaya (collectively, "the Properties") – previously owned by
RAM Ratings' negative outlook on Tranches A2, A3 and A4 signals the potential revision in our adjusted valuation of the Properties, which may face a material squeeze on their net property income (NPI) margin in the medium term. The narrower NPI margin stems from the higher-than-assumed maintenance cost for
"For this review, RAM has maintained the portfolio's adjusted valuation at
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'