The national banking system must invest more in supporting local production through the financing various projects, said on Tuesday in
Speaking at the seminar on "The challenges of de-dollarization of the economy", JosÉ Severino said that the New Custom Tariff Act will stimulate the national producers and the banks, because they are protected against importation.
"With this New Custom Tariff Act, the producers are protected from importations, as well as the banks are protected in order to finance the local production. So, it is important that micro, small, and medium enterprises participate more actively, instead of being spectators, as they have been all these years", said the source.
JosÉ Severino stated also that AIA's intention is to improve the relation of the banking system with micro, medium and small enterprises, through the "Angola Investe" programme.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs