Shareholder advisory body Pirc, which advises the forum, has called on shareholders to vote against
In January journalist
Pirc believes the company is expecting further civil claims. "Not reporting on these financial risks in our view is a material omission from the annual report," it said in a note to shareholders.
In its annual report
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.