This Phase 3 clinical trial is a global open-label, multicenter study designed to evaluate the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of LR769 in adolescent and adult hemophilia A and B patients with inhibitors. The study will evaluate two dosing regimens for the treatment of bleeding episodes and should be completed in 2015. More details can be found on www.clinicaltrials.gov, study identifier NCT02020369.
“The start of patient treatment is an important milestone in the development of LR769 for hemophilia A and B patients with inhibitors to Factor VIII or IX. LFB is committed to working with the hemophilia community to find new treatment options for this condition and to improve the lives of people with hemophilia," commented Christian BÉchon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
Additional Phase 3 studies will assess the efficacy of LR769 for the treatment of bleeding episodes in pediatric hemophilia patients with inhibitors and will evaluate the prevention of bleeding complications in patients undergoing surgery. These studies are expected to start in early 2015.
About LFB group
LFB (www.lfb.fr) is a biopharmaceutical group that develops, manufactures and markets medicinal products for the treatment of serious and often rare diseases in major therapeutic fields, namely hemostasis, immunology and intensive care.
Sandrine Charrieres / Anne Caubit, +33 1 6982 7280
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post