In a statement issued here, the LCCI President Engineer
"Easy access to financing is a prerequisite to strengthen investment scenario and to reap the benefits of GSP Plus status therefore the government should also focus in this area to achieve desired economic gains."
It is also necessary to promote regional trade, the LCCI President added.
He said that it was very unfortunate that we have failed to learn any lesson from the tighter monetary policy stance adopted by the State Bank of
He said that the fact remains that all the major economies of the world have either curtailed or are in the process of reducing high interest rates despite higher inflation.
The LCCI President said that the continued tighter stance is coming in a big way in the industrial expansions besides discouraging the foreign investors.
They urged the State Bank of
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border