The SPLT-1.8K-800A-30-4X160W-LED-MS from
In this 24 volt system, each panel is terminated with a fused combiner box with a single lever action cut-off switch. With the switch set to the 'on' position, the combiner box passes power to the 80 amp capacity Outback Extreme charge controller. The charge controller charges an 800 amp battery bank. This 24 volt battery system is comprised of eight 6 volt batteries tied together in series and parallel. The battery bank cannot be drained below 50% without destroying the batteries.
The trailer itself houses a built in wire raceway that brings power from the component control center and batteries to the light mast. At the base of the light mast there is an access panel for making connections from the power source to the cabling within the pneumatic mast. The pneumatic mast reaches 30' in height via the use of a low voltage air compressor located in the job box. The compressor is equipped with a pressure switch that maintains the pressure within the mast. When it is time to take the mast down for transport, the operator simply releases the pressure switch and the mast will slowly release pressure and lower to its full collapsed height of 8.25 feet.
"Our new solar powered pneumatic light mast is fully solar and requires no fuel to operate,"
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges