There are solutions on the market today that let users extract document information for use as metadata or in automated business processes. But these solutions require documents to be manually prepped--typically using separator sheets--and classified.
KnowledgeLake Advanced Capture, on the other hand, provides not only the extraction but also automates document separation and classification.
"Scanning and indexing documents has always involved laborious procedures that prevent organizations from realizing the full benefits of enterprise content management with Microsoft SharePoint," says
Advanced Capture delivers value for a wide range of business processes, such as invoice processing, mailroom automation, loan processing, sales-order entry, new customer on-boarding, mortgage-document processing, and insurance processing. With KnowledgeLake Advanced Capture, organizations can streamline paper and electronic content flow into SharePoint by:
• Improving business processes and productivity with automatic identification of document types, greater granularity of document classification, and more precise extraction of metadata.
• Reducing or eliminating costly and error-prone manual preparation tasks and speeding data entry with automated document sorting and identification.
• Ensuring data integrity with database validation.
KnowledgeLake Advanced Capture, which supports OCR, ICR, and OMR, is a 100% web-based app that can be hosted on premises or in the cloud, offering great scalability for enterprise-wide deployment. Additionally, it automatically balances workloads to ensure the best processing performance.
"With Advanced Capture, users only need to manage the exceptions instead of touching each and every piece of paper before it reaches SharePoint," says Burian. "With our solution, information workers can focus on high-value tasks rather than document preparation, scanning, and indexing. Plus it helps reduce manual errors that increase costs for the organization. The advantages are clear and measurable."
For more information, go to http://www.knowledgelake.com/advanced-capture.
KnowledgeLake is an innovative software and services firm specializing in helping
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Advanced/Capture/prweb11849224.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks