Leading construction firm,
However, the shareholders of the company will approve the capital raising exercise at the 44th Annual General Meeting of scheduled to in
The shareholders will also increase the authorised share capital of JBN from N622.500 million, comprising 1.245 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo, to N800 million, comprising 1.6 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo.
In addition, the directors are seeking the approval of shareholders to issue up to 150 million ordinary shares of 50 kobo each in the authorised share capital of the company to identified investor(s) by way of special placement, at a price per share to be determined on the basis of the volume weighted average closing price derived from the daily official list of the
JBN recently declared a bonus of one new share for every 10 shares held in addition to dividend of N2.70 per share for the year ended
The company reported a revenue of N212 billion for the 2013 financial year, compared with N201 billion in 2012.
However, the company later announced a bonus of one for 10 to the shareholders. According to the company, the bonus shares will rank parri passu in all respects with the existing ordinary shares of the company except that such shares shall not qualify for dividend recommended by the Directors in respect of the year ended
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married