The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly lower Wednesday reflecting a lackluster performance of the
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.600 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.06 point to 145.11 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis