Investment Corporation of
The state-owned fund, which holds stakes in some of the emirate's top companies, will now raise
However, the amount of cash to come from a conventional bond of ten years duration has been cut to
Pricing on the sukuk will come at 160 basis points (bps) over midswaps, the document said, the mid-point of the revised 155-165bps price range given earlier on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, the 10-year bond will price at the top of the 200-210bps over midswaps revised range.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges