Fitch has withdrawn the ratings because Deutsche Bank has chosen to stop participating in the rating process with respect to this security. Therefore, Fitch will no longer have sufficient information to maintain the ratings. Accordingly, Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage the series DBE-534 SPEARs.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
'U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria',
'Guidelines for Rating Tender Option Bonds',
Guidelines for Rating Tender Option Bonds
U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids