Fitch Ratings has published its first edition of the
--Expectations of domestic cement demand growth in the short and medium terms;
--Capacity utilization levels;
--The need for infrastructure spending; and
--Uncertainty of the CADE trial outcome.
Fitch's expectations of a modest improvement in the operating environment for Brazilian cement companies are built into the companies' current ratings.
The full report is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link above.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian