EurekaMag.com has published 45,500 historic references of original biology research articles published before 1940. A large part of these original contributions were published in German language. For many of these articles, the references at EurekaMag.com include an English summary of their original scientific content authored in German.
The Life, Earth & Health Sciences Research Section 27 contains a subset of the total of over 45,500 historical biology references from before 1940. It covers articles ranging thematically from plant to animal physiology with practical implications for agricultural crop and livestock production.
The Life, Earth &
Other historic references in this chapter cover the lymphatic reaction in tuberculosis and a study of the normal and pathological blood picture of the rabbit, tests giving rabbits or cats repeated small doses of cardiazol or coramin, measuring of respiratory coefficient, and rest-respiration after KCN poisoning in rabbit and guinea-pig, and identification of Leukotaxine in inflammatory exudates as a substance capable of increasing capillary permeability and inducing leukocytic migration.
Established in 1998, EurekaMag.com is a publisher of references in biology, in the applied life sciences agriculture, horticulture and forestry, in the earth sciences, in the environmental sciences, and in the medical and health sciences. The site currently contains a total of 36.9 million bibliographic references and 20.8 million abstracts from as early as 1703.
The site also features expert literature searches on user-requested biological, geographical and health subjects, a mobile version for smartphones and frequently updated accounts at
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11848069.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel