The purpose of the forum was to share experience of roll-out of Ministry's flagship e-Governance initiative e-office/e-filing system to sensitize all the stakeholders about its importance, and ask them for their active support in its implementation and their key role and responsibilities in "Change Management Process" in working environment, culture, and behavior in federal government/division.
The guest of honour Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatmi, federal and state ministers, parliamentary secretaries, federal secretaryadditional secretaries, government organizations, focal persons from different ministries/department and other dignitaries participated in the forum.
Minister of State for Information Technology
To make the governance more effective and achieve the goals of government efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, accountability in decision making, and to deliver efficient and cost-effective public services to citizens, e-governance is being adopted as a tool.
In this regard, government of
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings