Proceeds from placing will help fund a £85m development between
The cash will also be ploughed into its Earls Court regeneration scheme, where it plans to start work this summer. The funds with also help with the £50m-£60m demolition of the Earls Court exhibition centre next year.
BEHIND THE DEAL BofA MERRILL LYNCH |
2 He has been a longstanding adviser to
3 One of
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border