The Canadian dollar fell to more than a 2-week low of 1.0264 against the Australian dollar, from an early high of 1.0201. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 1.0207.
Against the yen, the loonie fell to a 2-day low of 93.53, from an early high of 93.80. Yesterday's closing quote of the loonie-yen pair was worth 93.76.
Against the euro and the U.S dollar, the loonie dropped to 1.4992 and 1.0922, from early highs of 1.4640 and 1.0899, respectively. The loonie closed yesterday's deals at 1.4943 against the euro and 1.0905 against the greenback.
If the Canadian dollar extends its uptrend, it is likely to find support around 1.03 against the Australian dollar, 92.68 against the yen, 1.52 against the euro and 1.10 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire