On 12 May, Gol announced that its long-term strategic partnership for commercial cooperation with
Now, with this approval,
Further, the approval is subject to a 15-day window at the time during which the decision might be reviewed, and come into effect thereafter.
Gol's board is to approve the share issuance and will later be described and published in a Notice to Shareholder.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings