BNH is the parent company of
BNH registered gross premium of BD7.4m, an increase of 15 per cent compared with the same period last year.
Net earned premiums remained flat at BD3.5m, the company said.
The underwriting profits improved to BD0.56m as against BD0.52m for the same period last year, the company added.
Group assets as of
Net investment income for the period increased to BD1.24m, compared with BD0.83m for the same period last year.
Income from associates rose to BD0.243m compared with BD0.141m last year.
"We are pleased with the continued strong performance in both underwriting and investment activities," BNH chairman Farouk Almoayyed said.
"We are satisfied with our results considering the competitive market conditions," said BNH chief executive
"We have undertaken a number of initiatives to further improve our underwriting performance which we hope will bear results towards the end of the year," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego