Health plan leapfrogs competition with technology used successfully in banking, retail industries
BCBSNC’s comprehensive consumer engagement program helps members get and stay healthy, navigate the often-complicated health care system, and take full advantage of the robust, health-related benefits they can access as customers of the health plan. The program will focus on critical health care issues like preventive care, provider selection and cost of care awareness.
“Better understanding our customers means communicating with them in the way they prefer, be it text, email, or Internet,” said
BCBSNC’s platform incorporates consumer-level analytics in a robust, automated consumer-engagement system that includes a wide variety of communication channels and the capability for BCBSNC representatives to engage with plan members in real-time. This will help BCBSNC better understand how and when consumers want to receive information about health care, how they use this information, and how to improve the overall member experience – all in the pursuit of improving member health and satisfaction with BCBSNC’s services.
“BCBSNC continues to set a high bar in its adoption of advanced analytics,” said
BCBSNC is using SAS Customer Intelligence solutions including SAS® Marketing Automation, SAS® Marketing Optimization and SAS® Real-Time Decision Manager, as well as SAS® Grid Manager.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®. SAS and all other
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth