A Senior Marketing Officer at the bank, Mr
He noted that the loans which started last month have low interest and can be long or short term. Various health centres and hospitals face challenges and the bank believes that through such a facility, many of them can be solved.
"We hope that through such loans, the majority of challenges will be reduced and ultimately completely solved," he said. He said that the bank will work with
The Fund will build capacity in hospitals on the usage of modern hospital facilities, work environment, business plans and other items necessary for running of hospitals.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile