A Senior Marketing Officer at the bank, Mr
He noted that the loans which started last month have low interest and can be long or short term. Various health centres and hospitals face challenges and the bank believes that through such a facility, many of them can be solved.
"We hope that through such loans, the majority of challenges will be reduced and ultimately completely solved," he said. He said that the bank will work with
The Fund will build capacity in hospitals on the usage of modern hospital facilities, work environment, business plans and other items necessary for running of hospitals.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya