The governor while officiating at the
Dr. Gondwe said a recent study by
He said the rise in the number of recipients from 20 women groups in 2011to 87 in 2013 was key in boosting financial inclusion in the country with special focus on women groups.
He added that enhanced access to financial services was key to boost revenue generating prospects and general living conditions among households.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly