In a statement, the company attributed the growth in net profit to income generated from its portfolio of diversified investments. The increase in net profit was further supported by the proceeds from the sale of the company's stake in AerLift during the first quarter.
"In only three months, the company has recorded the equivalent of half of last year's full-year net profit. We are confident that the successful implementation of our diversified strategy will position the company as a key player in the global market,"
The company did not disclose further information about its profits.
Dunia Finance, a
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs