KEEPING SCORE: Dow Jones industrial average futures rose 17 points to 16,672 at
RECORD DAY: The Standard & Poor's 500 index finished at an all-time high of 1,896.65 on Monday. The Dow Jones industrial average also reached a record high, closing at 16,695.47.
RETAIL IS DETAIL: Growth of U.S. retail sales slowed in April as consumers shopped less online and cut back on purchases of furniture and electronics.
TREASURIES AND COMMODITIES: Bond prices rose. The yield on the 10-year Treasury Note dropped to 2.62 percent from 2.66 percent late Monday. The price of oil rose
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007