CRDB Managing Director, Dr.
Dr. Kimei is among seven finalists in the Managing Directors/Chief Executives category.
The winners will be announced at the prestigious a gala dinner on
The aim of the award is to celebrate and recognize individuals and financial institutions contributing to the rapid modernization of
It's a competition event exclusively for the African banking community and be endorsed by the
The African Banker Awards is organized by
This is the second time Dr Kimei has been shortlisted since the award was launched over 12 years ago.
Dr Kimei, an economist, has been in the banking sector for over 30 years. Before joining CRDB he was
He took over the then
Dr Kimei turned it around to become one of
Much of this is a result of privatization, restructuring and recapitalization of the bank. DANIDA, supported the restructuring process.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply