CRDB Managing Director, Dr.
Dr. Kimei is among seven finalists in the Managing Directors/Chief Executives category.
The winners will be announced at the prestigious a gala dinner on
The aim of the award is to celebrate and recognize individuals and financial institutions contributing to the rapid modernization of
It's a competition event exclusively for the African banking community and be endorsed by the
The African Banker Awards is organized by
This is the second time Dr Kimei has been shortlisted since the award was launched over 12 years ago.
Dr Kimei, an economist, has been in the banking sector for over 30 years. Before joining CRDB he was
He took over the then
Dr Kimei turned it around to become one of
Much of this is a result of privatization, restructuring and recapitalization of the bank. DANIDA, supported the restructuring process.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges