The company said that its higher turnover was due to the completion and handover of its Cosmopolitan and
The company, which last month successfully raised
He added that IMF forecasts for
"We have responded to this by re-weighting our development portfolio to include a greater proportion of hotel and serviced hotel apartment projects, which now represent 40% of our total pipeline.
"Having successfully closed a
Damac said that it had also made progress with construction on existing schemes.
At the four-tower
In total, Damac handed over 577 units during the first quarter of 2014 and it expects to deliver 4,000-5,000 units this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile