According to a press releases issued here stated that the new facility will manufacture Samsung's advanced NAND flash memory chips: 3D V-NAND.
Samsung ElectronicsVice Chairman and CEO Dr. Oh-Hyun Kwonhosted a plant inauguration event, which welcomed a large number of attendees including government dignitaries such as Zhao Zhengyong, Secretary of Communist Party of China Committee of Shaanxiprovince, Lou Qinjian, Governor of Shaanxiprovince, and Young-se Kwon, Ambassador of the Republic of Koreato the People's Republic of China. Other honored attendees included Samsung suppliers and customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges