Investment in independent facility helps bring new competitor to the telecom market
TekSavvy's investment in ROOT will ensure high availability and geographic redundancy for TekSavvy's growing portfolio of telecommunications services, and serve as a basis for building out TekSavvy's managed services and Software-as-a-Service offerings. The investment follows TekSavvy's detailed review of the ROOT data centre design, growth strategy, and capacity to meet clients' long-term requirements. For ROOT this investment, combined with that of other financial investors including ROOT's management, will shore up long-term corporate stability and improve ROOT's ability to access future financing required to fuel corporate growth.
"We're pleased to partner with ROOT. ROOT is a company that focuses on offering high-value, reasonably-priced products that bring real competition to the marketplace," said
ROOT is pleased to have TekSavvy as a long-term investor and partner.
"TekSavvy's established business is built on the same fundamental values as our own, offering customers exceptional services at fair prices," said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio