Edison awards often dubbed as 'Oscars of Innovation'recognises innovation and creativity across industries globally. Competing finalists in the category with Rolocule included
"It's an honour to be recognised by the Edison awards and to join an elite group of companies like
The Edison Awards was judged by a panel of more than 3,000 leading business executives including past award winners, academicians and leaders in the fields of product development, design, engineering and science.
"Rolocule's rolomotion is a true innovator out of the many products in its category," said
The first rolomotion powered game Motion Tennis was released on the Apple's
He added that they are also working to bring the tech on Android with Motion Tennis, that users will be able to play using their Smart TVs. The Edison Awards is a programme conducted by Edison Universe, a non-profit organisation dedicated to fostering future innovators. The awards have been recognising and honoring the best in innovations and innovators since 1987.
Rolomotion is a technology that tracks various movements of smartphone and allows users to play games using natural motion gestures on television. This technology disrupts the traditional casual motion gaming market and converts the smartphone to a portable motion gaming console.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?