Midcontinent Crude Differentials Strengthen in April
Canadian crude differentials strengthened relative to WTI in April, and all Midcontinent crude prices strengthened relative to Brent and LLS. Stocks continued to fall in Cushing, as recently installed pipeline capacity continues to move the PADD II crude surplus into PADD III.
Another Commercial Stock Build Narrows the Stock Deficit Versus Last Year
Although U.S. crude stocks posted their first weekly draw since the end of March, a total commercial stock build for the week of
Due to the "Golden Week" holidays, two weeks of data were reported this past week, both
Ethane Prices Tied to Natural Gas Prices
Low shoulder season demand will continue to pressure propane prices. Next week's propane inventory report will be an important indicator. Excess ethane due to surging production will leave ethane prices tied to natural gas prices for some time to come.
Ethanol Prices Plummet
After a brief pause at the end of April, U.S. ethanol prices resumed their freefall the week ending
Aramco Announces Crude Price Differentials for June
Saudi Arabia's formula prices for June have just been released. Most notably, U.S. formula prices were increased by
The information above is part of
Click here for additional information on PIRA's global energy commodity market research services.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11847304.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey