Following is the text of press release issued by
The ratings reflect the sponsors' concerted efforts to streamline the business profile of AMBL. Operational performance of the bank, though steadily improving, is yet to achieve sustainability. Although the bank is expanding its loan book, the challenge is to achieve good quality - portfolio at risk higher than sector norm.
This is also restraining consistent profitability. While the bank has complied with capital requirements for provincial level license, sponsors are making efforts to pursue a national level license. Meanwhile, AMBL intends to expand its operations in interior Sindh; key focus would be to tap potential agricultural community. However, successful materialization of its strategy, while improving bottom-line performance is yet to be seen.
The ratings carry a positive outlook recognizing potential benefits from increasing capitalization level, enhancing market share in its operating market and improvement in technological infrastructure. However, stability in key management team, along with strengthening of risk management framework and related controls are critical.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +9242 586 9504 -6
Fax: +9242 583 0425
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z